peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have an 08 650i. Installed a new head gasket set. Now car

Customer Question

I have an 08 650i. Installed a new head gasket set. Now car will not turn over. Choke on throttle body opens when you press start button, but no other starting action. Need details on what needs to be done. Started out a weekend project with my mechanic
buddy that has turned into a problem.
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone able to provide help
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect all wiring and connections to electrical components in the area the work was performed to see if anything was damaged or left loose or connected incorrectly.If a fault is found it will need corrected and is most common for this issue.If this is all o.k. check for any blown fuses needing replaced.If this is all o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already found and corrected the issue. It was actually the starter.
That is great to hear.Once again I do apologize for the delay.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.
Thanks Pete