peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

320: I have a(###) ###-####model I have replaced the engine

Customer Question

hi I have a(###) ###-####model I have replaced the engine with other used one , the car started well after shutting it off it did not start any more, it seems that there is no current reaching to the engine and here are the trouble codes I am getting :
2f44 electronic car immobilization system
2dda no message from car access system
2dca no message from egs control unit
your help is highly appreciated as soon as possible
thanks
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Since the engine was replaced double check and see if any electrical connections are found loose or damaged in any way needing repaired or replaced.I have seen issues with connections that need repaired or replaced to resolve this here after a repair was done like this.
Thanks Pete