Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

X6 50i: I'm trying to disconnect the SOS from my x50i

Customer Question

I'm trying to disconnect the SOS from my x50i
Category: BMW
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I will do my best to try and help you with this. Are you having a specific problem with the SOS system on your BMW? Can you please go into more detail for me to help you better?Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I just don't like for a system like SOS to be able to track my locations. So I want to discconent it? Do you known who to disconnect the SOS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy to help you via phone. I sent the request for you. I will be out shortly to take my son to the Carnival but we could plan to talk later this evening or in the morning if you would like. Let me know what time is good for you.