Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Steve i have 2006 325i and srs light on code

Customer Question

hi steve i have 2006 325i and srs light on code 37827 taken by genisys scan tool
another 2002 bmw x5 3.00 L o2 heater monitor doesn't get ready
several times reset codes and driven all monitors get ready except o2 heater
Category: BMW
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.As for the SRS code: 37827 or 93C3: front passenger weight classification faulty.did you check this occupancy sensor, or at least its wiring connectors? did you try erasing the code, and it comes back?The E53 X5: apart from the readiness fault (status 0 not ready) do you have any fault codes coming back? and did you go through the OBD drive cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS IS A GENERAL RESPOND
I ASKED SPECIFIC QUESTION I AM NOT SATISFIED AND I NEED REFUND
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
This was not a response, this was a request: i need some more details, to give you a detailed answer, and help you fix this, so i will ask again:
As for the SRS code: 37827 or 93C3: front passenger weight classification faulty.
did you check this occupancy sensor, or at least its wiring connectors? did you try erasing the code, and it comes back?
The E53 X5: apart from the readiness fault (status 0 not ready) do you have any fault codes coming back? and did you go through the OBD drive cycle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI ***** PROBLEM SEAT OCCUPANCY IS EXTENDED WARRANTY AND BMW FIXED IT FOR FREE ($3500.00)
2ND WAS X5 MONITOR FOR HEATED O2 SENSOR IT WAS DRIVEN 400 MILES BY PROCEDURE OF FEDERAL AND BY BMW INSTRUCTION BY THE WAY MY CUSTOMER SOLD IT TO OTHER STATES WHICH DON'T NEED SMOG.
I APPROPRIATE YOUR TIME BUT I DON'T NEED HELP ANYMORE IN THIS TWO ISSUE
CAN YOU PLZ REFUND ME
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS
Expert:  nabilc replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome!
I will report this to customer service.