sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

BMW 530I: IS THERE A WAY I CAN ORDER THE WIRE THAT GOES FROM

Customer Question

IS THERE A WAY I CAN ORDER THE WIRE THAT GOES FROM THE MASTER WINDOW SWITCH INTO THE DOOR CONTROL MODULE
Category: BMW
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Justnswer!
Individual wires aren't serviced by themselves. You can get sections of harness and you can get connector repair kits. If you have a single wire that is broken at the back of two connectors then either finding something at a junkyard or purchasing connector kits will most likely be necessary.
It's possible that the terminals will be the same on either end. If the same terminal is used at both locations then you could just pick up a connector for either location, remove the affected terminals from both connectors, and use the supplied wires/terminals from the kit to install in either location, an then splice/solder the two new wires.
The cheapest thing to do would be to see if you can locate the wiring you need at a salvage yard.