Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Z3 1.9: i AM LOOKING HOW TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR

Customer Question

i AM LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTION HOW TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR IN 1998 Z3 1.9 L . i APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK
Category: BMW
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jerry,Can you send me the last seven digits of the VIN and I will look up the repair instructions to see if I can help you with this repair.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C051429
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This may take a bit while I look this up for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid 36 dollars for urgent request . How long it will take to send me instruction ?
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jerry, Can you double check the VIN. The one you gave me is for a 5 series and not a z3. What you paid is not going to be taken from you until you rate my service. It will stay in your account until then. I will have to upload pictures to get you this information or I can send an additional service request and send info via my cell directly to your cell. Would that be better for you?
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
I just looked it up generic for you. The information will be the same.I am attaching the information now.All 4 added. This is the full instruction on the repair. I hope this helps and you found it timely. I did my best to get this to you quickly.Please provide a positive rating. Thank you.