Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2007 Mini Cooper Diesel and have an electronic intermittent

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Mini Cooper Diesel and have an electronic intermittent problem, Mechanically my car is 100% fine but I can start my car up and no error lights show, if I was to turn my car off and start it up immediately again the error lights where the steering wheel is ie abs
etc come on. I can leave my car standing for a little while, go tostart it up again and these lights are sometimes gone out or still there. Its so intermittent, I have been informed that the 2007 Mini Cooper Diesels were recalled, Was it for this? I didn't own my Mini then, I have had my car for 3 years Can anyone help? I have had the control unit removed and sent off to be checked, only to get a report that's there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. Not a single fault found!
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

what faults are logged in the car's computer fault memory when the lights are on?