Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Airbag light stays on in 2000 Z3. No codes reading.

Customer Question

airbag light stays on in 2000 Z3. No codes reading.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hello
what kind of code reader is being used?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You just charged me the remaining $21 and only asked what kind of code reader is being used! That's it? That's what you call a response? It's a bit of an insult to give such a terse response and if that's all you're going to do I'm not satisfied in the least and now I'm getting the feeling that you'll want more money to go further or you'll recommend taking it to a shop with a more sophisticated code analysis system.
For what this is worth, it's a MaxiScan and I don't know the model offhand, but it's been pretty effective on other cars and on the BMW when the drive-by-wire malfunctioned.