peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

Coachman S: The brake light, check car light and the yellow

Customer Question

The brake light, check car light and the yellow abs light just came on and the code is 071. What are possible causes? it is on a 2008, mini cooper coachman s
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This sounds to be a rear brake pad sensor fault.If you haven't had the brakes checked as well as the sensors and sensor wiring I would see if any issues are found needing repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete