Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

Good day Jayputelis, my control knob isnt working. also i am

Customer Question

Good day Jayputelis, my control knob isnt working. also i am seeing ABS malfunction, level control malfunction. Pls direct me on what to do. Thanks and regards.
Category: BMW
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, Do you gave a BMW diagnostic scan tool, if so what fault codes are stored in the vehicle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my x5 4.8i. Anytime I want to check the coolant level it splashes out when I open the cover. It does this even when engine hasn't been started for 12hrs. Pls advise. Tnx
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I'm confused, you first stated you had a ABS and controller malfunction, now you have coolant pressure issues too? Which do you need assistance with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i made a complaint of ABS & controller malfunction and you said i should do a diagnosis and get nack, still working on that.
The issue of the coolant pressure is another enquiry if i am permitted.
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.
How full is the coolant level? Have there been any recent repairs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The coolant level is always at maximum even after the spillage. i tried to check today and the same spillage happened. when i allowed it to settle down it remaind at maximum. there havnt been any recent repairs
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.
When you say at maximum, you are referring to the level indicator in the expansion tank, correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes exactly what i mean
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any suggestion to my query pls?