Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

645ci: I have a 2004 645ci; I have a couple fault codes and

Customer Question

I have a 2004 645ci; I have a couple fault codes and issues that I wonder if they are related: Fault code A375; A379. My right passenger door window will not lower when door opens so that it goes up when door closes (won't close completely). Also top will not go down. the A375 code is communication with air bag-ecu disturbed (error_1bus_connection failed) "static fault" same with blue tooth. Are these all related?
Category: BMW
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, does the "one touch" function of the window work both up and down? Thanks, JP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But the door won't close when it is all the way up. It needs to go down a little when it closes and then back up.
Also the other fault codes?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And are they all related, since the top won't go down either and it all happened at the same time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I meant no on the one touch for the window going up and down. It works on the left but the passenger side
Expert:  JayPutelis replied 1 year ago.
So the one touch works or doesn't? What scan tool are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Auto inginuity and the top issue and window issue he just solved. 2 codes of A375 and A379 are the ones he cannot seem to figure out now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually on the A379 my car is picking my phone now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's the restraints and seatbelt tensioner the codes were done under Telematic control Module This is for passengers seat