Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I HAVE A BMW X5 2003 AC IS NOT BLOWING COOL AIR. ALL THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A BMW X5 2003 AC IS NOT BLOWING COOL AIR. ALL THE FUSES ARE WORKING
Category: BMW
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
What are the pressure readings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I am not set up for that at this time. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you call my husband Saturday afternoon around 4pm central time. or, provide me with a number where my husband can call you