peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

135i: . My husband just bought a 2008 BMW 135i with sport

Customer Question

Hi. My husband just bought a 2008 BMW 135i with sport package. We want to know if it's possible to change the seats from the sport to regular power BMW seats? He got a set of regulars from another 2008 BMW 135i that the owner replaced with the sports. He added the fuses 45 and 46, which the card said was for the seats and were not previously there. Thanks, C-J
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You will most likely have to have any seat control modules reprogrammed and possibly the wiring to the seats re wired to allow these seats to operate properly.You can usually contact a dealers parts department or service center to see if there is retro fit instructions for this procedure or to see for sure what needs done.
Thanks Pete