Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I already did a was kicked off the page and asked me

Customer Question

I already did a was kicked off the page and asked me for a password ***** I do not have
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
what is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I submitted a BMW question and paid twice I think since the system kicked me out and wanted a password ***** I did not have. I have no answers re the BMW. OK...here we go again..this website sucks:
530i 2006 with a white battery. A few months ago the clock began requiring a reset almost every morning and it wasn't starting as easy as usual. I thought it might be the battery. I looked into the little "glass eye" on battery and saw only black. Are these issues all related?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is Steve's response? I got a notification on my phone and there is nothing there when I click on RESPONSE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I don't get an answer to what the hell is going on here...this website will be reported on Rip-off .com. I have netered my question 3 damn times and been told I have an answer and I do not see it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You ARE a scam...on my way to Rip-off.com right now
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
this is not a scam. I had to step away from the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the answer?
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I am going to opt out of your question.

please do not reply until another expert does

this site is not a scam.