Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

530 i: Hey- I just had my 07 530i w/68k serviced- an oil change

Customer Question

Hey- I just had my 07 530i w/68k serviced- an oil change was done, pollen filters replaced, and whatever "scheduled" Maintence/checkup was done- apparently this was causing warning lights to sporadically light up-my bill was $225-does that sound about right? Reason I'm concerned- from what I read- it seems alot more is usually done during this scheduled Maintence?- let me know what u think.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome,

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.

on this vehicle there is not "service a" or "service b" like there are with older bmws that should tally many hundreds of dollars

on this car, it keeps track of each item (oil, brakes, filters, coolant, etc) and only a small number of things are typically changed at any time.

so, the $225 number does not worry me and sounds right for only a few items being addressed

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.