Kenny
Kenny, BMW Technician
Experience:  BMW Master Certifed level 1 Technican
14969438

I have evap issues code says venting valve activate it but I

Customer Question

I have evap issues code says venting valve activate it but I replaced the venting valve and canister also still I'm getting same code what's the reason for this code?, or what I can check or do so this check engine will gone the car is bmw 2005 545
Category: BMW
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.
I would check the wiring to the valve I have seen mice chew the wiring.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have code for purge saying open circuit but I check the purge and it's working what could be the reason for this code the car is 2005 bmw 545i
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.
Oh ok, I would check the vent line from the charcoal canister to the evap valve to inspect for damage like chaffing or mice damage.