Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2007 mini cooper 1.6l turbo. The head gasket blew.

Customer Question

I have a 2007 mini cooper 1.6l turbo. The head gasket blew. I need a timing chain timing mark diagram and proper replacement procedure. Can anyone help?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 7 of the vin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is TL88726
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I have submitted an offer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy. I pay a fee to use this web site every month for 3 years now. I have never been strong armed into paying more money to get a answer. I believe this is blackmail and is against the law here in Alabama. I will be submitting this to the district attorneys office in the morning. I am also reporting you to Just answer customer service and if you are found in violation of their code of conduct you will be banned from use of this site. You picked the wrong person to play your RICO scam with.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
If you do not wish to accept the offer that is made you simply have to decline the offer. Nobody is forcing anything on you or black mailing you. I made an offer I thought would be appealing vs. other, less detailed answer options. I will happily opt out of the question and release it to other experts.