Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

S model: i have a 2006 mini s model and the engine bog down

Customer Question

i have a 2006 mini s model and the engine bog down but after a moment or after building up rpm it goes ok
Category: BMW
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me how many miles are on the car and if the check engine light is coming on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
75000 and yes the engine light is on we took it to a auto zone and they ran a few codes , electrical short which we figured was the radio since it is gone and the wires are bare and just hanging there and we fixed that, also that vacuum possiably the gas cap , we replaced that , also there was a after market air filter we replaced that with a stock one and the container, also said something about the oxgen sensor have not changed that
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
What were the code numbers you were given?