Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.
8631066

I have a 2001 BMW z3 3.0 and it is stuck in Park, and

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2001 BMW z3 3.0 and it is stuck in Park, and my automatic soft top will not move and my top will not go up.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi
can you please confirm what question you would like answered about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
hi, can you please reply to my question? what question do you want answered about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My home number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, never mind apparently your not going to get back to me, so I will call my repair shop tomorrow. I am going to notify my credit card company to reverse any changes.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I have replied to you several times. You have not yet answered the question I have asked you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received anything other than what is your question which I responded to.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but you have not clarified your question. Please review the thread above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was asking what could be the problem.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but that was never posted as you can see above. Would you like me to answer that question for you now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you I will call my repair shop tomorrow.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Ok