Kevin
Kevin, BMW Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

I have a 2007 BMW X3osi and it will not turn over . It has

Customer Question

I have a 2007 BMW X3osi and it will not turn over . It has been slowly doing this for the past 6 months where I turn the key and nothing and try again and it fires right up. Today it turned the key and I heard a clicking noise 2x but the car will not turn
over. IT is a BMW battery that when I purchased the car 2 years ago they said it was new. I looked through the little hole on the battery and it is green meaning it is still good.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Kevin replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm Kevin the car needs a starter motor. The solonoid in the starter is starting to jam causing the intermittent non start this will progressively get worse till it does it all the time please rate and be sure to ask any further questions you may have
Expert:  Kevin replied 2 years ago.