peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

GEORGE I AM MIKE AND I HAVE A 2001 BMW X5.A/C COMPRESSOR

Customer Question

HI GEORGE
I AM MIKE AND I HAVE A 2001 BMW X5.A/C COMPRESSOR NOT WORKING I HAVE THE CODE 15 (PRESSURE SWITCH) IN THE A/C CONTROL MODULE .I REPLACE THE PRESSURE SENSOR AND THE CODE AND THE PROBLEM STILL PERSIST.
Category: BMW
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not had the actual freon checked to see if you are under charged (which would be a sign of an ac leak needing located and repaired then recharged with freon) or to high or pressure (which can be to much freon or air entered the ac system) this needs done.If an actual pressure fault is found this will need to be repaired to resolve this here.
If this was already checked and all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
freon pressure ok in the system
Inspect the pressure sensor wiring and see if any of the wiring is found damaged in any way needing repaired.You may have to trace this wiring to inspect it fully to see if it is faulty needing repaired.
Thanks Pete