Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

530i: i have the same problem with bmw 530 where is fuse 9

Customer Question

i have the same problem with bmw 530 where is fuse 9 at and where do i check for the power supply at the water pump
Category: BMW
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i forgot to give u the code
2E84 water pump
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
hello,fuse 9 is inside the box on the rear passenger side of the engine compartment and you can access the waterpump connector from under the car passenger side of the engine in the front is that waterpump, unplug the big connector and check for power when the ignition is on and the heater is set to full heat and the throttle is pressed down for more than 10 seconds, it will kick on for a bleed procedure and then you should have power at the pump. the pump and thermostat is very common to fail and is 99% of the reason the codes pop up. i will attach a bulletin link in case you do not have it. hope this helps. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉