Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

BMW E39: WHERE IS FUSE 76 FOR THE HEATER BLOWER ON MY BMW E39

Customer Question

WHERE IS FUSE 76 FOR THE HEATER BLOWER ON MY BMW E39 IT IS NOT WITH THE OTHER FUSES IN THE GLOVE BOX
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

*

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPERTS ARE NOT COMPENSATED UNTILL ACCEPT IS PRESSED

.

JUST ANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS HOW EXPERTS ARE COMPENSATED

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that the green "ACCEPT" button is the only way I receive credit for my time and effort. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today. It is located behind the glove box. You need to remove the glove box to access it.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve

Steve, BMW Expert
Experience: BMW Expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have removed the glove box but still do not see it Cheers Ray
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

It is located in a holder with some relays. Here is an image: CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Steve it does not look like that behind my glove box Ray
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

look up with your head down in the footwell, they should be up there. two fuses and relays.

Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

if your car is right hand drive it might actually be on the drivers side - remove the trim panel from above the pedals and check there as well.

here is another image: CLICK HERE

let me know if you need more help

the bmw system shows it behind the glove box for right hand drive cars, but it shows the relays above the pedals, which is conflicting.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Steve the furs is ok any other ideas that could be causing the problem
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.
Was the fuse behind the glove box?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
YES
Expert:  Steve replied 2 years ago.

I would be happy to assist with your new question, please post it to me via this link: CLICK HERE TO POST QUESTION