Stephen D
Stephen D, BMW Mechanic
Experience:  5+ years experience managing an import repair shop specializing in German vehicles.

BMW 530i: headlight assembly..parking light..light bulb..torque

Customer Question

BMW 530i 2004 - how do I get the headlight assembly out to replace the parking light bulb? I took out 2 torque screws, the assembly is lose but I can not seem to get it out...
Category: BMW
Expert:  Stephen D replied 4 years ago.
Hello, thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is Stephen and I will offer advice to help remove your lamp assembly.

There are two screws on top, and two more on the lower part of the assembly to remove. Then it should come our much more easily.

Typically, I prefer to describe how to do a procedure or provide diagrams, but in this case there is a video to show you how it is done. Go here:

If you have any additional questions, let me know. I hope my answer was helpful.

Best Regards,