Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

BMW 330i: I have three error codes that show on the dash(2006

I have three error codes that show on the dash(2006 BMW 330i) The symbols are 1) red'flat' tire 2)yellow light symbol 3) red airbag. I pushed the button and held it and got three CC ID codes. They are in order CC ID 63, CC ID 132, CC ID 97. Can you explain what these codes mean? Thanks.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED QUESTIONS YOU MUST STILL PRESS ACCEPT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

the red flat tire corresponds to 63 which means you have a flat tire

the airbag ligths corresponds to 97 which means there is a malfunction within the airbag/belt tensioner/belt force limiter system

the light symbol corresponds to 132 which means front right parking light has failed

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

thank you in advance.

Steve

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the response. I do not have a flat tire. Also, the tire system will not initialize. Any ideas?
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

CC ID 63 means directly that you have a flat tire.

If you are getting this erroneously and the system will not initialize, this indicates a failure in the system. The faults will need to be read out using a compatible scan tool to verify exactly the issue. Could be the control module, possibly a sensor, etc.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Since I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for doing so.

thank you in advance.

Steve