Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

2008 BMW: Hi, how do I find the exact exterior color code

Customer Question

Hi, how do I find the exact exterior color code of a 2008 BMW without the user manual?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

*

*

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED QUESTIONS YOU MUST STILL PRESS ACCEPT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that you must press the green ACCEPT button in order for me to receive credit for my time and effort. Thank you.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is Steve and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Have your local dealer (or the dealer where you purchased the car) run your vin in the BMW system, that will produce the code from the BMW system.

Alternatively, if you call BMW customer service they will likely be able to do the same thing by punching the vin into their system as well.

Also, you can use this site: CLICK HERE but they will charge you $9.99.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve