Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

BMW: td..LACK OF POWER/REVS SLOWLY..INJECTORS JUST been RECONDITIONED.

BMW 320 TD 2004 REG. LACK OF POWER/REVS SLOWLY. INJECTORS JUST BEEN RECONDITIONED. NEW C.P.S. FITTED. NO FAULT CODES SHOE UP ON CODE READER.
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

did this start after the injectors were reconditioned?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No the engine was replaced as a con rod went. The ancillary stuff was transferred to a 2nd hand engine. Engine started fine but is absolutely gutless. It does not rev very quickly. The injectors were tested and had a few faults, so had them reconditiond. Fitted them back in. Engine starts perfectly and ticks over sweet as a nut.
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED QUESTIONS YOU MUST STILL PRESS ACCEPT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that you must press the green ACCEPT button in order for me to receive credit for my time and effort. Thank you.

I would say that most likely you have a turbo problem then. That is the usual cause for one of these to not rev up quickly.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Have the turbo off and check all the physical aspects. no play in turbo.