Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

BMW I have a 320i E90 with the engine management light on.

Customer Question

I have a 320i E90 with the engine management light on. When I scanned it it comes up with two fault codes, 2A67 Valvetronic, internal fault and 2A6B Valvetronic, power limitation, servomotor. What can I do to resolve this problem?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is Steve and it will be my pleasure to assist you today. Can I please have the last 7 digits of the vin?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
NK04377
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

*

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION AND CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED QUESTIONS YOU MUST STILL PRESS ACCEPT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that you must press the green ACCEPT button in order for me to receive credit for my time and effort. Thank you.

This is a failure of your valvetronic system. There are several things that can cause this.

BMW will need to carry out the repair as several thousand dollars worth of tools are required to work on this system. You cannot fix this yourself.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve