Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

BMW Z3 Roadster: How can I get the radio unlock code for my

Customer Question

How can I get the radio unlock code for my 2001 BMW Z3 Roadster?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today. The code for this radio can only be retrieved by a bmw dealer. To retrieve the code requires being plugged into the bmw usa computer network, which only dealers are. I am sorry I cannot have better news for you, but this is the reality of the situation and is a complete and accurate answer to your question.

I hope that is helpful, please let me know if you have further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

It has been my pleasure to help today and I wish you the best of luck with the vehicle.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green ACCEPT button so that I may be credited for helping today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until you press the green ACCEPT button.

Many thanks.

Steve

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not been supplied with the unlock code
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
Hello. You asked how to get this code. I have answered that question above.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Since I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press accept so that I receive credit for doing so.

thank you in advance.

Steve

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Steve, I can onlyy assume that you do not know of radio code generators that you can get the radio codes with by inserting the radio SN and or the VIN# XXXXX there fore retrieveing the desired code for your radio. Since you gave me an answer and did not use a code generator to retrieve my code, your answer is unacceptable. Another agency has done this for me so all I can say is ,have a good day
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

As I explained to you, the only way to get these codes is from a dealer. The other agency must have somebody that works at a dealer.

You asked "How can I get the radio unlock code for my 2001 BMW Z3 Roadster? "

The answer to this question is "from your dealer"

This is a complete and accurate answer to your question as stated.

Since I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press ACCEPT so that I receive credit for doing so.

Thank you in advance for honoring your commitment and ensuring my compensation.

Many thanks.

Steve