Roger, BMW Master Tech
Experience:  10 yrs. experience as BMW Master Technician, shop foreman and dealer.

BMW 325i E46 Starts and then dies. the car worked fine until

Customer Question

E46 Starts and then dies. the car worked fine until I did a complete cooling system overhaul (water pump, hoses, sensors, expansion tank, and radiator), oil temperature sensor, oil filter housing gasket, new belt tensioners, and pulley, belts, and a new fuel filter. I have also recently replaced the spark plugs and ignition coils, and the battery. The problem is the car will crank and turn over but it immediately shuts off. I have tried to turn the car on many times with same result. also tried to leave key in ignition position 2 to prime the fuel system, but this has not helped.
Category: BMW