mike, BMW Technician
Experience:  bmw master tech ase certified

BMW 535i What are the known engine problems of A 2010 BMW

What are the known engine problems of A 2010 BMW 535I. Mostly when it comes to oil and turbo problems?

mike :

Hi yeah these have seen there share of concerns. Turbos going out and needing replaced. Fuel pump issues over and over again.Thats the biggest issues that would be a concern. Thanks mike

Customer : I have had my car in three times for losing oil! Frankly if they were to fix it I still don't think i will be able to relax ever and constantly pulling it up on the computer to see! These cars do not have a dip stick. ( not good ). I have put in a lot of money into the window tint by 3m and countless other things so will my car be a reliable car or should I consider it a lemon and get them to buy it back?
Customer :

Will the car ever be as it should be now that the top half and how the whole engine is being taken apart by the local dealership and put together for the second time? I heard that the turbo units will not fit right and will always have problems!