Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

2002 BMW 525i: you tell me where I can find the wheel hub cap

I have 2002 BMW 525i could you tell me where I can find the wheel hub cap
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer BMW,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
.

Are you looking for a part number?

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I am trying to get the BMW hub cap for my 2002 525i If the part # XXXXX help then fine
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

So you have steel wheels and want a hub cap? Or, you have alloy wheels and just want the small center cap?

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have Alloy and want the small center cap.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. There are several different ones. One moment while I collect some images.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
my wheel size is 16" but I would like to see your images.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

can you please identify which wheel below you have.

.

Parts diagram

Parts diagram

Parts diagramParts diagramParts diagramParts diagram

Parts diagramParts diagramParts diagramParts diagramParts diagramParts diagram

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It is eight from the top 20004973
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

can you try right clicking on the picture, selecting copy, and then pasting it into where you type back to me?

.

8th from the top for me is this one:

Parts diagram

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that it.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

*

*

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST PRESS ACCEPT TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION

*

*

*

.

That is BMW part number 36131093908 for $45. The little BMW logo sticker is 36136758569 for $5. You can order at this site: CLICK HERE FOR SITE

.

I hope that is helpful. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, or clarify anything for you.

.

It was my pleasure to help today, and I wish you the best with your repair and with your vehicle going forward.

.

If satisfied with my assistance, please press the green ACCEPT button so that I may receive credit for providing assistance today. I am not credited or compensated whatsoever until the green ACCEPT button is clicked.

.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS THE GREEN ACCEPT BUTTON<<<<<

.

Many thanks,

.

Steve

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did not understand, do I have to pay 45 more dollars.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

You need to press ACCEPT so that I get paid for helping you. The only thing I do is answer your question. You asked where to find the hub cap, I found the part number and referred you to a supplier that can sell it to you. I have answered your question.

.

If you would like to purchase a hub cap, the cost of one is $45. You can purchase it from the site that I posted the link to (www. getbmwparts .com)

.

.

Many thanks,

.

Steve

Steve, BMW Expert
Experience: BMW Expert
Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Steve

Expert:  Steve replied 3 years ago.
Thank you.