Anthony
Anthony, BMW Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp. in this field.
15218643

How do i change the battery on a bmw 2006 750i?

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks.

Here are instructions........I'd get a couple sets of wires with clips on them so you can keep battery connected the whole time......If battery gets disconnected you could loose alot of important settings.

graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is a 750 [ and the battery is under the right side! I have the tire out and there are black plastic clips that i need i suppose i need to remove to get the battery to slide out!

I have no access to the top of the battery until these clips are removed to slide it out!

PLEASE HELP
Ok, my information doesnt say anything about these clips....I better opt-out and let someone who has changed the battery in this or have dealer information help. Someone will respond shortly so dont reply or question will be locked to me only. Thanks.

Hello Sir or Madam. Welcome to justanswer!

Different expert here....

In the file below is all the procedures to get the battery out.

CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE DOWNLOAD

Anthony, BMW Technician
Experience: ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp. in this field.