Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

BMW 525i I have a CD stuck in my cd player on my 525i BMW

I have a CD stuck in my cd player on my 525i BMW somehow we got two CDs in the player it works ok but will not reject either CD how can I open up the dash panel and slide out the CD player to remove the CD from it.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks.

Here are instructions to remove cd player, you can try to use tweezers to remove cd.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks what is the progaming code?
That is a code that is required if battery is disconnected or cd player is removed....This code should be with the owners manual. If you dont have code I wouldnt disconnect...Just try tweezers once you hae cover off.....Or try to get some duct tape and see if you can get tape stuck to top side of cd to pull out. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your help I be glad to pay for the first answer $18, I'm afraid I'll screw up the dash panel. I'm going to a shop here in Tampa. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.
Thanks and same to you. Let me know how it goes.