Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert

2006 750Li: The front left parking lamp..front bumper..bulb

I have a 2006 750Li. The front left parking lamp needs replacing. The dealer has indicated the only way to replace this lamp is by loosening the front bumper, etc whic will costs a couple of hundred dollars in labor to complete the bulb replacement (approx 375). This seems absoluetly crazy that BMW would be so studip to not have some type of access panel to repalce this front left side parking light. Am I wrong or is the dealer correct?
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer BMW.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Your dealer is correct. The bumper does have to be loosened in order to access this bulb. I know it is ridiculous, but it is inherit to the design of the 7 series.

I am sorry I could not have any better news for you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, or if I can clarify anything for you.

Please do not forget to press the green ACCEPT button so that I may be credited with assisting you today.

Many thanks,