Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I locked my keys in my bmw 325i trunk and I cant open it, a

Customer Question

I locked my keys in my bmw 325i trunk and I cant open it, a locksmith got the doors open, but the central opening devise want unlock the trunk, what can I do
Category: BMW
Expert:  Steve replied 6 years ago.

Hi there.

BMW trunks are nearly impenetrable, unfortunately. The only option is to purchase a new key from the dealer, or to trill a hole in the trunk lid to manually open the latch.

Please let me know if you have further questions. If satisfied with my assistance, please press accept so that I am compensated for my time, effort and expertise. I am not compensated until you press accept.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Steve on 8/17/2010 at 3:21 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Steve replied 6 years ago.
There is nothing inaccurate about this answer. Those are your only options.

Please let me know if you have further questions. If satisfied with my assistance, please press accept so that I am compensated for my time, effort and expertise. I am not compensated until you press accept. None of the deposit you have paid will be transferred until you press accept.

Cheers,

Steve

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
answer not good enough. Why would I want to drill a whole in my trunk
Expert:  Steve replied 6 years ago.
Because you want to get the keys out. I am not lying to you. Those are your only options. Please press accept so that I may be compensated for my time and effort.

Edited by Steve on 8/18/2010 at 2:49 PM EST