George
George, BMW Technician
Experience:  BMW Master Technician over 20 years BMW Dealership Experience. BMW Auto Repair Shop Business Owner
8183308

How to remove rear door panel on 2006 X3

Remove door skin. There are four Torx bolts to get removed. Two are under the pretty wood handle that can be pried off carefully, another one is under the unlock handle, and another bolt is under the arm rest under a piece of plastic.

Pry off door skin with something flat and smooth so I won't hurt the leather, start at the bottom and work your way around to the top. Detach all wiring from the panel, speaker and window switch, and the mechanical mechanism from the door handle to the door. The top part of the door skin by the window pulls straight back towards you, not up like most door skins.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I also need to know how to remove and re-install the window regulator, specifically how to detach the slider fron the window glass

That will be no problem but first you will need to accept the answer for this question since your question of: How do I remove the rear door panel was answered. Then you will need to open a new question and you can request me and I will have that information ready for you.

________________________________

I will always leave positive feedback all I ask is for the same.

Thank you very much,

George