Perfect, thank you for the picture. Here are the instructions. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries if you haven't done it before.
1. Close all doors, trunk, and hood.
2. The security system must be in disarm mode and key must be removed from the ignition key slot.
Enter Code learning mode
3. Open trunk and leave it opened.
4. Open the driver's door and sit in the driver's seat.
5. Close the driver's door.
6. Cycle ignition switch 5 times between Off and On (DO NOT START ENGINE
, just quickly turn key to the position that illuminates all of the lights in the instrument cluster 5 times.)
The red status light will illuminate continuously, and the siren will chirp once to indicate that the code learning mode has been initiated.
The ignition switch cycling must be performed within 10 seconds.
The sequence in steps 1-6 must be performed within 45 seconds.
Register/Delete ID Code(s)
7. Open driver's door (remain seated in driver's seat.)
8. Close driver's door.
9. Press and release any button on the remote you wish to register into the system. The status led will shut off momentarily to indicate that one ID code has been registered.
10. Repeat steps 7 to 9 to register the remain the ID codes (remotes).
Exiting code learning mode
11. Open driver's door and exit vehicle, leaving the door open.
12. Close trunk.
13. Close driver’s door. The LED will turn off and the siren will chirp.