How to install BMW E36 engle eyes

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: BMW
Expert:  js4dogs replied 8 years ago.

I couldn't tell if you were wanting to install eagle eye tail lights or angel eye headlights. So I'm providing instructions for both just in case.

I took a look at the eagle eye tail lights for your BMW and noticed they look exactly like the ones that I found a step by step photo instruction for. These tail lights were for a BMW Umnitza.

I also found this tail light photo instruction that might help you. I believe they were installed on a BMW E46:

If you are trying to install angel eyes, here are the instructions with photos to install those headlights:

I hope this helps and please feel free to let me know if you need any clarification about the above or what I provided is not what you were looking for.