Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

I have got a 7.65 melior serial number 38820 was just

Customer Question

i have got a 7.65 melior serial number 38820 was just wondering if you could help with some background info on it please
JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: i think it is a 1910 browning 32/7.65 auto in a bit shabby conditionserrial number 38820
JA: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: has the word brevets i think on the left hand of slide followed by 259178-265494-liege-belgium as well as melior above that proof markings are 7.65 on frame followed by i think its rv then feu near safety and sur underneath that.has a crown marking on the barrel plus the innitials p.v and a n plus the number 98 on the trigger gaurd thats all i can really tell you sorry couldnt be more helpfull any info would be great thank you
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  ProShooter replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and thanks for using Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question and will reply back momentarily.

Do you have any photos of this gun?

Do you still need help with this?

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions