ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
30945867

I have an Antonio Zoli & C Gardone VT 12 gauge O/U silver

Customer Question

I have an Antonio Zoli & C Gardone VT 12 gauge O/U silver snipe
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Under side of the receiver is engraved with coat of arms "Eagle Arms NY, NY" inside the sheild there is a J on the left an L on the right and a G on the bottom point
JA: Is there anything else the Firearms Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: In the center of the sheild it says arms ammunition.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  ProShooter replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thanks for using Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question and will reply back momentarily.

Give me a few minutes and I will return with your info!

Jim

If you are new to Just Answer, please read first: Once you have read the answer below, you will be prompted to provide a positive rating (on your screen now with the stars) for my efforts in answering your question. Please understand that this positive rating is how the website compensates me for my work on your question.

The rating that you give is for my efforts, not the specific answer itself. Sometimes we give a good effort but must deliver bad news, like a low value for your firearm. We don’t like having to do that, but we want to provide you with an honest answer nonetheless. This rating must be completed by you in order to close the question out. If you have a follow-up question, you can still reply back to me and I’ll be happy to assist you further. Please reply back and ask any additional questions that you have before you consider leaving a negative rating.
.
Answer:
.
Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com..
.

Manufacturer - Antonio Zoli & Co.
Model - Silver Snipe O/U, 12 ga.

Estimated Value Range –see below..

For your firearm, the following current values apply (from the Blue Book of Gun Values). Retail prices may be 20% higher. Percentages are based on the amount of original finish on the gun, and its operational ability. Values are in US Dollars.

New in box/perfect --100% condition - $675
Mint condition --------98% condition - $585
Excellent condition -- 95% condition - $530
Very Good+ condition -- 90% condition- $485
Very Good condition ------ 80% condition - $440
Good+ condition ------------70% condition - $400
Good condition --------------60% condition - $375
.

Add $50 for multi-chokes

Sincerely,
Jim
.
.
This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.

The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2015 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher

Need anything else?

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions