Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.

I was looking at a .257 weatherby billed as a pre-p german

Customer Question

I was looking at a .257 weatherby billed as a pre-p german crown grade. The stock is not consistent with the other crown grade stocks I have observed (in that it is not nearly as fancy). First question - what does pre-p german mean and does that increase the value. Secondly - what depreciation will there be if the gun is "crown grade" with the exception of a crown grade stock that may have been replaced?
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jon replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal.

At your convenience, could you please send photos?

When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on the link below for sharing photos:

I look forward to seeing the images.

Thank you,

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions