Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47070024

How much is a COLT TROOPER MKIII 22 8 INCH BARREL 6 SHOT

Customer Question

How much is a COLT TROOPER MKIII 22 8 INCH BARREL 6 SHOT REVOLVER WORTH
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.

1. What is the serial number?

2. Blue Finish or Nickel?

3. Is it chambered in .22 Magnum (WMR)?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
24965 blue finish and it's a long rifle

Ok - back in a few minutes with the appraisal.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
K

June 23, 2016

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Manufacturer/Trademark – Colt

Model/configuration – Model Trooper Mk III double-action revolver, .22 LR cal., with 8 inch bbl., and blue finish.

Additional Information – solid rib barrel, adj. rear sight, walnut target grips, redesigned lock work to reduce amount of hand fitting needed on earlier Trooper versions. Mfg. 1969-1983.

Value Range (based on percentage of original finish on the gun and in working order):

100% - $650
98% - $575
95% - $325
90% - $250
80% - $225
70% - $200
60% - $175

I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.

For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.com

Sincerely,

Philip

This Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes.

The information and values in this appraisal are compiled from a variety of sources including the current editions of the Blue Book of Gun Values , my internal reference library, my network of Firearms experts across the United States, firearms auctions, and through various online sites.

The values in this appraisal are based on recent sales of comparable and similar firearms taking into account the rarity, desirability, and overall original condition of the firearm. In the case that a comparable sale is not readily available, the value is based on a projected amount that the firearm would be expected to sell for.

All information compiled in this firearm evaluation using the Blue Book of Gun Values online database and Photo Percentage Grading System is copyrighted 2015 by Blue Book Publications, Inc. and may not be used for any other purpose without written permission from the publisher. Any unauthorized usage of the Photo Percentage Grading System for the evaluation of firearms values and color photo percentage breakdown is also expressly forbidden by the publisher.

Willie,

If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate my answer using the button provided. That will close out the question and also allow me to be paid - thanks!

Philip

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions