Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.

357 Taurus Mafu. in Miami, Florida parts made in Brazil 460

Customer Question

357 Taurus Mafu. in Miami, Florida parts made in Brazil 460 is the last of the reg. code. I have fired it twice at the range. I want a AR 15 with red scope and a couple of clips. Just because they will eventually outlaw them and just wanted one as I have several hunting rifles and shot guns.
JA: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Is there anything else important you think the Firearms Appraiser should know?
Customer: What about selling it, want to make sure it gets in someone's hands that will use it for target practice and protection.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Firearms Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.

Do you know the model number of that Taurus? (If you're not sure, what other markings do you see on that gun? Open the cylinder and check the areas that were not visible with the cylinder closed.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am sorry but, I do not want a membership so I cancelled my card as it was not being used that much. Just wanted on value not a years worth of info.
Thank you,
Expert:  ProShooter replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. You do not have to have a membership to have your question you still need help with the value of your Taurus revolver?

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions