Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.

Idea of cost replacement two guns , I'm insuring them on a

Customer Question

Idea of cost replacement for my two guns , I'm insuring them on a personal article ins. Policy need their value .
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: Can you help with giving me idea of cost replacement if I give more detials
JA: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.I will need some information on each gun to identify them. 1. What markings do you see on each one?2. You can also attach photos showing both sides of the guns. Philip

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions