Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.

NIB Pre ban poly tech legend Ak47 JA: I always love having

Customer Question

NIB Pre ban poly tech legend Ak47
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: rifle in box never fired
JA: Is there anything else the Firearms Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Firearms Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Tom replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from Manufacturer/Trademark –Poly Technologies Model/configuration – AK-47 Finish (Assuming original) –Parkerized, Serial Number – not given, manufactured and imported before 1989 ban Additional Information –16 3/8" barrel, Fixed, side folding or under folding stock, may have spike bayonet Estimated condition based on the Photo Percentage Grading System100% Estimated Value Range – $2,000.00 I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via’s question service.For other firearms related information, please visit Above value is for private party sales. Expect 30% to 40% less for a trade in value. Tom

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions