Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

I asked about a hunter arms 12 ga double barrel and paid 34.00

Customer Question

I asked about a hunter arms 12 ga double barrel and paid 34.00 for a never the answer it is all matching numbers auto ejector also there is 00 under serial no. Please send to***@******.*** I would consider it invert goof condition
JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?
Customer: I was just wondering how long it will take to find out anything i think sent wrong email also
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.Does that gun have a visible hammer?

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions