Jon
Jon, Consultant
Experience:  Professional Gunsmith, Certified Police Firearms Instructor, Concealed Carry Instructor, Journeyman Machinist and Firearms Enthusiast.
66248244

I have a Springfield armory compact .45 Acp with wilson combat

Customer Question

I have a Springfield armory compact .45 Acp with wilson combat etched on other side of slide.and wilson combat on bolt im thinking its a Springfield armory sent to wilson combat and customized but I cant determine what model it was before customized its serial number is *****
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would also like to know what its worth
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is Jon. I will do my best to help
Expert:  Jon replied 7 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** will do my best to help. I believe you are correct your pistol was sent to Wilson combat for some custom work at some point. Your pistol was a Springfield compact or micro compact light weight model. The LW prefix of the serial number indicates that is it a light weight. The value of your pistol is $800-$900 as a stock gun. The custom work done by Wilson will certainly add to the value depending on what work was done. It could quite possibly be in the $1,200 area. If I can be of any more help please let me know Please remember to rate this answer using the stars. Have a great day.

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions