Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

I have what I think is a Heym: 1-.410 ga. sxs sidelocks, 2-solide

Customer Question

I have what I think is a Heym: 1-.410 ga. sxs sidelocks, 2-solide aiming rib w/German markings,3-all parts marked w/a #4, 4-double triggers, 5-chrome plated receivers w/lots of engraving & some normal wear, 6- under lever breech opening and cocking, 7- stock has integral cheek place, 8- two charge indicators to the rear of each barrel, 9-factory installed sling grommets, 10-believe manuf. in the 30's, 11-looks like a youth model. any information would be much appreciated. Thank you
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.Back shortly - getting out my references.
1. Can you attach some photos of the gun showing the complete gun, both sides?2. Also some closer shots of the engraving?3. Also what are the markings you see on that gun (you can also take the barrels off and look for markings under the barrels or on the frame that is covered by the barrels when they are installed)? Philip

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions