Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Experience:  Firearms appraiser.
47830436

Whats a win model 88 in 308 worth JA: The Gunsmith will know

Customer Question

whats a win model 88 in 308 worth
JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: don't know serial # ***** id say its 80 to 85 %range I want the gun because of whos it is told him id give what ever he wants but he wants to know what its worth so neither one of us thinks the other took advantage of the other
JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Anything else I can tell the Gunsmith before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals
Expert:  Philip Van Cleave replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Blue Book, and Just Answer!My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help you.Back in a few minutes...
What is the serial number on that gun? I need to figure out if it was made before or after 1964... Philip
Also - what is the barrel length?

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions